Vans is one of the world’s most popular retailers of athletic footwear, but there are many things about the company which the average person doesn’t know.
Vans Facts – Infographic Text Line
- Founded in 1966 in California by Paul Van Doren, James Van Doren and Gordon C. Lee.
- Vans has five main styles of shoes — Era, Old Skool, Slip-On, Authentic, and Sk8-Hi — all of which were available among other styles.
- The company Slogan “Off the Wall”.
- Most people who buy Vans don’t have a clue about how to skateboard.
- People are wearing athletic apparel now for all kinds of occasions — work, play, and school — without any intention of using them for athletic purposes.
- Piper Jaffray’s latest “Taking Stock With Teens” survey found that Vans had the fastest growth in popularity since the study started in 2000.
- Most shoes cost between $50 and $75.