Aleader Women’s Quick Drying Aqua Water Shoes
Planning, rafting, hiking, water and wild nature adventures for the summer? Then you need quick-drying, lightweight and protective footwear for all kind of things that you may meet on your way.
Aleader Women’s Quick Drying Aqua Water Shoes have all the important features that are necessary for a fun and safe trip.
Below you can find all necessary information about this model.
|Name||Women’s Quick Drying Aqua Water Shoes|
|Material||Fabric upper / Rubber sole|
|Color||Black, blue, pink, light gray, purple, gray, green, blue|
|Features||Breathable air mesh upper / Solyte midsole / Water drain outsole / ComforDry sock liner / FluidFlow technology|
Let’s begin our review with the design and overall look of these water shoes. They look like usual sneakers but the upper has special holes all over the surface for the ventilation. Also, you can see laces but you can’t really tie them up. The variety of colors is available: black, blue, pink, light gray, purple, gray, green and blue. You can choose between “stylish” and regular model.
Aleader Fit and sizing
Aleader Water Shoes are available from size 6 to 11, including half sizes in medium width. In most cases, footwear is true to size and works for wide feet. Even though there are laces at the upper part, width can’t be adjusted.
Features of Water Shoes:
Breathable air mesh upper
As we have mentioned this model features a special mesh lining for air circulation and quick drying. These shoes are great on the land as well as in the water.
Water drain outsole
Soles also have special FluidFlow technology that allows water to drain through it, so the shoes won’t get waterlogged and won’t weigh you down. Also, bottoms have a grip that is essential during water trips where you can meet dangerous wet and slippery rock or other surfaces.
ComforDry sock liner
This feature is responsible for cushioning and excellent bounce-back effect. Also, shoes provide nice arch support.
So, now we will define some pros and cons.
- Air mesh upper allows your foot to breathe all day and keep it dry even in the hot conditions. Also, it dries super fast, making these shoes perfect for rafting, fishing of just swimming.
- A variety of bright colors is available.
- Easy on and off construction with laces for secure fit.
- Perforates outsole helps to get rid of water faster.
- Non-slip bottom with a great grip.
- Cushioned midsoles for comfort and support.
- Perforated soles are not very convenient when you have to deal with a small rock on your way, as they can trap inside the shoe.
- This model is definitely missing some padding on the inside of the upper part, as the material can rub the skin, especially when it gets wet.
- They wouldn’t work for some serious and dangerous adventures like hiking, but Aleader shoes will be perfect for beaches, swimming on the rocky coast, fishing or rafting.
Aleader Quick Drying Aqua Water Shoes are extremely lightweight, breathable and quick drying footwear. If your trip doesn’t involve some serious and potentially dangerous action like climbing on the wet rock, this model perfectly copes with all other tasks.
Hope our review will be useful for you.